- Milla on board
- Finnish Cultural Foundation: 2000?
- Kulke: 1000€
Intern and volunteers
- 3D-modeller from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Piia on post-it note
- New look for the webpage by 27.2.: Janne
- Recruiting volunteers: putting the tasks we agreed on into a drop-down menu: Pirita and Saara –> What are you the most interested in?
- Contact info to Saara for the website, ok 2.2.
- Pirita will be here from 19.3.
- 19.3. a new period starts at Humak
- Announcements on the walls in Kauniainen and online recruitment for volunteers by 27.2.
- Deadline for applications 6.3.
- First interviews 9.3. and 19.3. and 20.3.
- We’ll suggest to the board 12.6. that Pirita be hired 1000€
- Intern will receive a compensation
- Taunon työtori, Heebo, Aarresaari, Jobstep
- Festival preview/trailer: Janne will ask Donkey Hotel pro boon
- Artova Kino show
- Pirita and Janne will make a production schedule
- Next meeting Monday 12.3. at 17:00
- We’ll make a list of names
- We’ll go first to Elias K., Susanna will talk to him
- Dome K.
Design capital weekend
- Saara is AFF
- Pictures, catalogues
- Producer intern
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Heltech – Kalle K.
For next meeting (25./26./27.1. at 9:00 OR 1.1. and 2.1. 16:30):
- The purpose and profile of the little room
- Showing volunteers the ropes
- Who makes a schedule
- Sponsor-related things
- Donkey Hotel: Katri M. (Pirita will be in touch with her), someone to go with her to The meetings
- A face for AFF
- Design, how it shows?
- Co-operation with Stockholm
- Happi, for young people
- Janne’s role in the co-operation with Taik and Arcada, negotiating agreement drafts
- Trailer (Donkey Hotel?)
- Co-operation with parties other than universities –> underlines the professional aspect
- Susanna’s role
- Spirit of Artova blog
- Graphic designer
- WDC Day 4.2., how will we present AFF? –> recruiting volunteers?
- content for Kuohu magazine